Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- AUTHOR‘S GUARANTEE FORM is filled, singed, scanned, and ready to be uploaded as a supplementary file.
- A manuscript submitted to EREM is an original work and it was written by the author(s) indicated in the work. A submission has not been previously published and it is not in consideration of another journal (otherwise, an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- A manuscript does not contain statements, which do not correspond to reality, or material, which may infringe upon the intellectual property rights of another person or legal entity, and upon the conditions and requirements of sponsors or providers of financial support.
- The material of the Work is not and will not be presented for publication to any other publications.
- All references used in a manuscript are indicated and, to the extent the work incorporates text passages, figures, data or other material from the works of others, the undersigned has obtained any necessary permissions.
- Undertakes to indemnify and hold harmless Kaunas University of Technology from any damage or expense that may arise in the event of a breach of any of the guarantees set forth above.
- Author(s) do(es) not object to the spread of the work by all means of distribution.
Copyright NoticeCopyright terms are indicated in the Republic of Lithuania Law on Copyright and Related Rights, Articles 4-37.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.